For the Visually Impaired
Missionary Eating Habits by Ralph Thomas: 20 twinkies an hour ... I can do it, I can.
- The Spaces: The one who loses touch with reality by reading the same cereal box every morning.
- Rich kid who eats out often:
"Let's go to McDonalds!"
- Joe Gourmet: The one who cooks his own meal like he has his own TV show.
- The Smacker: The one who just drives you nuts.
"Smak, slurp, slop., smak."
- The non eater:
"Aint you gonna eat?"
"No just a glass of Kool-Aid"
- The Boaster:
"That was pretty good, but next time let us come over and I will cook you a real steak!"
- The Clone: The one who gets into the habit of eating the same thing every day. Ramon noodles, macaroni cheese, spaghetti etc.
- The Competitors:
The ones who see who can eat most at each dinner appointment.
These are just a few examples of the Mission eating habits.